The Hikers Alliance Info Note

Blantyre, Blantyre, Malawi
This is the official blog for the Hikers Alliance. These are youth from Malawi with a high passion for adventure, fun hiking and ..... making lasting memories. WE LOVE NATURE.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Zimene anaona Ka Mada.............

Hiker: Madalitso Mvula


Man, if I were you, I would start hiking today. I never believed that you could find a plateau on a mountain. Mulanje mountain is just………………marvellous……..and ……………..a place to have a vacation or honeymoon.

As they put it, Mulanje massif offered me a rare opportunity to discover the realities of Gods beautiful creation, as well as discover myself. What I really liked most, was the fact that we spent the three days in a natural environment, without knowledge of time, or contact with anybody. It was only the group members that were around.

Honestly, am going there again. The aerial view from that mountain was just sweet that I would love to go there again.

Thanx to all who made this trip possible. And to my fellow hikers whom we spent that time together…..I LOVE YOU GUYS. IT IS GREAT KNOWING PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO SHARE THE SAME PASSION….mwaaahhh

No comments: