The Hikers Alliance Info Note

Blantyre, Blantyre, Malawi
This is the official blog for the Hikers Alliance. These are youth from Malawi with a high passion for adventure, fun hiking and ..... making lasting memories. WE LOVE NATURE.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

INENSO NDAKAONA

At first, I really didn’t know if I needed to be on this trip. But my fears were proven wrong after climbing over 2100 metres above the sea level, giving me an experience never to miss in life.Looking at the beauty on Mount Mulanje, one can wonder if it is indeed in Malawi, the warm heart of Africa.
All in all, I had too much fun for a weekend and it was an experience never to be forgotten. I will definitely be up there again with my family.
Hikers group is really interesting and homely. You guys were really great. Let the spirit move on!
Can’t wait to be on Mount Everest.

Evelyn

No comments: