The Hikers Alliance Info Note

Blantyre, Blantyre, Malawi
This is the official blog for the Hikers Alliance. These are youth from Malawi with a high passion for adventure, fun hiking and ..... making lasting memories. WE LOVE NATURE.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Won't Miss Another One Again

Now i get all the Michiru Hype. even though i wasnt there, i would like to welcome the new HIKERS......mwati ndi Dennis Patrick. How was your first experience.

People, now am becoming jelousy for missing the fun you had. But mark my words.........i make up for my absence from Michiru when we hike Zomaba. I mean it.......tikanjoyatu ku Zomba kumeneku.

Lydia, I met somebody who told me Esnart anakagona mwachangu........Kaya.....

I promise you my readers. The jazz that we will create at Zomba will be more memorable, just like Lichenya plateau ku Mulanje kuja. Am never gonna miss another treat. I learnt my lesson that when u miss one.. you will regret somethging that i cannot tell in public. Mundipeze pandekha ndikuuzeni what I regret for missing the Michiru Mothers day treat.

Big Ups DJ Lytha. I heard you drove Mandy Pause crazy with your mixing and fixing.

No comments: