The Hikers Alliance Info Note

Blantyre, Blantyre, Malawi
This is the official blog for the Hikers Alliance. These are youth from Malawi with a high passion for adventure, fun hiking and ..... making lasting memories. WE LOVE NATURE.

Friday, October 10, 2008

.....Ndakaona Kenanso....

Phee, ndili khale pa ndende. Namunyemunye Gibby nazayatsa computer. Kali thwani thwani ndakaona kakundisekerera pa PC pompo.
Guys, I talked with the patron, akuilirabe Hike ya Mulanje, and is still insisting on organising another one. So if we can kakamira him, we can make yet another Hike to Le Meridien Mount Mulanje. After all we all agree it was the greatest experience we ever had on top....................(I mean on that Mountain)
Lady Hikers...............to you all I say RESPECT. Ndakaonabe....zako izo. You made me realise that .... man without a woman is nothing....(un-punctuated). You made me proud of associating myself with you all.

Love you all. Mundiperekere moni kwa.....................................................
Tikwerekwere zimenezi

Civet Cat Mada (from Namunyemunye Village, T/A Nanyongo Tree, Pa-cave, Mulanje)

No comments: